| Library Rule
| Facility Provide
| Library Staff
- Library users are requested to sign in the Entry/ Gate register.
- Users are requested to leave their personal belongings such as handbags, umbrellas, files, personal books etc. in the property counter at their own risk.
- Valuable items like money, cell phone, laptops should not keep in the bag while keeping them in the property counter.
- The issue counter will be closed half an hour before the closing of the library.
- Every person talking a book out of the library shall be responsible for the book and shall return it undamaged in due time.
- No user/ reader can lend out reference books, rare books, dictionaries, encyclopedias from the library.
- Users/ readers should be carefully examine the book(s) issued to them before leaving the issue counter.
- At the end of the academic session all books along with borrower’s card must be returned to the library to get clearance certificate.
- Silence shall be strictly observe in an around the library.
- Regular/part time staff and bonafide students are entitled to make use of the library resources and also entitled to borrow books from the library on certain conditions.
- Any suggestion/ complains please contact librarian or give it to the librarian in writing.